General Election 2022To be determined
Election DayIn-person voting will take place on the day of the Primary or General Election between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. To view your polling location, visit JeffersonCountyClerk.org/WhereDoIVote. If your polling location changes, you will be notified by our office.
In-Person Excused Absentee Voting Location (General Election 2022)
Who qualifies for an in-person excused absentee ballot:
- Military or Overseas voters covered in 117A.010 & a resident of KY who is a uniformed service voter confined to a military base on Election Day or all days of in-person no excuse absentee/early voting.
- Student who temporarily resides outside the county of his/her residence.
- Voter who temporarily resides out of the state but still resides in Kentucky (Snowbirds, employment, etc.)
- Voter or voter's spouse who has surgery scheduled that will require hospitalization the day of an election and during the days no excuse in-person voting.
- Voter who is in her last trimester of pregnancy and completes the form prescribed by SBE.
- Voter who cannot appear during Election Day or no excuse in-person absentee voting due to age, disability, or illness and has not been declared mentality disabled by a court.
- Any person who is employed in a profession that is scheduled to work during all days and all hours which shall include commute time, the polls are open on Election Day and no excuse in-person absentee/early voting.
- Election Officers tasked with the Election Administration for the current election cycle.
In-Person Excused Absentee Ballots
To be determined